Responsible Leadership Initiative
This Responsible Leadership Initiative course is one of several Leadership Development courses offered by Chart Learning Solutions. They developed this course to help executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees improve their leadership abilities.
In this course, participants will study five units that will introduce them to an initiative for leading responsibly. These are:
- Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Managing Deceptions and Fallacies
- Persuasive Arguments
- Checklists for Rational Decision-Making
- Optimal Understanding: Explanations
See the course content section below for more information about what you will learn in each segment.
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Emerging employees
- Opportunities to lead a shared vision
- Four stages of personal leadership vision
- Get unstuck
Initiative for Responsible Results
- The importance of taking responsible initiative
- Five criteria for evaluating your initiative’s worth
- Achieve balanced flexibility
- Follow the initiative cycle
- Personal attributes for responsible initiative
- Ways to go above and beyond
Achieving Results with Others
- The benefits of synergy
- Work effectively in a team
- Six guidelines for getting others to help you
- Become an effective team member
- How to manage up
- Hold others accountable for results
- The definition of personal accountability
- The ultimate benefit of accountability
- Four stages of the Victim Cycle, the Victor Cycle
- The Personal Accountability cycle
Overcoming Workplace Barriers
- Thirteen strategies for overcoming internal and external barriers to achievement
- Tactics for dealing with soft and hardball office politics or games
- Nine ways to create positive game plans for career success
Request information using the form below for pricing
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Find out more about this Responsible Leadership Initiative course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team