Customer Service Skills - Experience™ Digital Learning
The Experience (XP for short) digital learning program is designed for customer service reps that influence the customer experience most. XP is built to help you understand and master your role in the customer relationship management and to help you meet or exceed customer service expectations. During this course we will use universal principles of human behavior to enhance both customer and personal relationships. This interactive and experiential, digital learning program has been designed to introduce customer service representatives to the fundamental elements that drive a superior customer experience.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Anyone dealing with customers that wants to provide the customer a better experience, improve satisfaction and loyalty scores, and feel better about the job they are doing.
The Experience Digital Learning Course covers:
- XP Introduction | Reviewing the design and learner journey of the program
- Role | Understanding our role in determining the customer experience
- Relationship | Exploring the critical relational skills required to serve well
- Serve | Mastering the processes and capabilities you need to deliver the optimum customer experience
- XP Assesment | Evaluating your retention of what you learned"
Why choose ASLAN Training & Development?
25+ years in sales training experience
Met or exceeded 99.1% of participants' expectations
Hundreds of client success stories
Contact this provider
ASLAN Training & Development
Nothing sellers are learning today teaches them to convert the rapidly growing number of customers and prospects who are unreceptive. This is our focus. Whether trying to gain access, win a competitive opportunity, or grow stagnate accounts, ASLAN eliminates the hard...