Advanced Customer Relation Management (Corporate Training)
Good customer service can be considered as the big differentiator between firms. While competing products are often similar and can anyway be easily duplicated, good customer service is a holistic system, requiring a sustained organization-wide effort, driven by the top and permeating all aspects of the organization culture. The resulting customer-centric organization becomes a formidable competitor whose model cannot be easily copied. In this course, we look at what it takes to build a customer centric organization.
Case studies, self-evaluation exercises, application of service quality tools, video clips with debriefs, oral and written questions resulting in debates and more are all used in this course in addition to brief consultant and participant presentations.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Executives, managers and decision makers who are keen on improving performance by taking their customers to higher levels of satisfaction, as well as customer service managers and supervisors interested in advanced customer service tools.
Defining and appreciating the customer
- Definition of customer
- Definition of customer service
- The internal and external customer
Importance of the internal customer
- The need for motivated employees
- The need for qualified employees
- Silo mentality
- Destroying the silos
Customer service as a strategic imperative
- From &'suspect' to &'partner'
- Going up the ladder
- The &'KANO' model
- &'Basic' attributes
- &'Performance' attributes
- &'Delight' attributes
- The customer centric organization
- Customer service as a strategic imperative
- The 7 practices of Customer-centric organization
Customer satisfaction surveys and other vital tools
- Understanding your customers
- Importance of segmentation
- Principles of customer segmentation
- Focus groups
Customer satisfaction surveys
- Key terms
- Major survey methods
- Questionnaire examples
- Customer survey guidelines
- Types of satisfaction surveys
- Basics of sampling
- Attributes to measure
- Customer satisfaction index
- &'RATER' in depth
- Service quality (servqual) gaps model
Certification / Credits
- Develop a holistic customer care approach by taking into consideration 7 different aspects of the definition of customer service
- Create objectives and programs to maximize internal customer satisfaction
- Evaluate the design, implementation and analysis of customer satisfaction surveys
- Use customer complaints as springboard for service improvement
- Write Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure clarity and conformance
- Assess the service aspect of the organization or department through well-chosen Key Performance Indicators
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...