Customer Focused Management Workshop
In the modern customer care management, a smile and answering questions is so common that has almost lost value. It is the entire organization which determines how customer focused they are. A customer focused organization will consider customer while setting policies, while hiring new staff, while training their staff, while designing their product and while planning resources. In everything they do, they will consider customer first.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for customer focused management. This comprehensive workshop will ensure the effective and efficient management systems to keep satisfied and regular customers.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Leaders, heads of departments, managers, supervisors, project managers, change agents and sponsors and all those involved in driving transformational change.
- Service/Production customer expectations
- Vision and mission of the organization
- My role in customer service
- Living the brand with customer in mind
- Mastering nonverbal communication
- Enhancing Leadership and Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Communication as a core competency
- Personality styles
- Overcoming communication barriers in the workplace
- The supervisor's role in conflict resolution and service recovery
- How to Give and receive constructive feedback
- Setting Customer Service Policies and Performance Standards
- Why customer should be considered in every company policy
- Workflow design that is customer friendly
- Traditional manager versus TQM manager
- Empowering frontline employees to better serve their customers
- Building High-Performance Teams and Motivating Individuals
- Team performance and focus on the customer
- Building teamwork with support and recognition
- Personal problems and work stress affecting customer service
- The importance of attitude and teamwork
- Leading the Way to Superior Customer Service
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring quality personnel
- Professional development and continuous improvement
- Setting performance goals and expectations
Certification / Credits
- Improve operations and ensure more productive and streamlined customer service
- Adopt leadership roles that can increase customer focused management
- Work on customer retention and revenue growth
- Reduced personnel turnover and increase teamwork
- Lead a professional customer focused team.
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...