Conducting Effective Meetings
This course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for business meetings and events. This training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money. Meetings are most effective whenever they are conducted in an efficient way.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Administrators, assistants, executive secretaries, existing or prospective office managers, general managers, senior administrators and supervisors of junior level employees.
- Why Meeting?
- Participant Needs
- Setting agenda and objectives
- When a meeting is not necessary.
- Timeline Management
- Meeting agenda:
- topics for discussion
- presenter or discussion leader for each topic
- time allotment for each topic
- Meeting information to be circulated:
- meeting objectives
- meeting agenda
- background information
- assigned items for preparation
- The decisions made by the group must be documented.
- Venue Selection
- Emergency Response Planning
- Standard Designs Review
- Food & Beverage
- Sound, Lighting, Video
- On-Site Check-In
- Entertainment & Speakers Management
- Photo/Video Capture and Post-Event Usage
Certification / Credits
- Learn how to Set up meeting objectives and ground rules
- Organize the agenda and manage the event
- Take minutes and keep records
- Understand the use of audiovisual aids
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...