If you are like most sales and service providers, you want to bring in referrals and repeat business so that don’t have to chase leads trying to convince buyers to do business with you. Your customer database is more than a prospect or customer list. We will show you why it is one easy-to-use computer-based program that stores all meaningful information about every prospect and customer who can help you build your business. Discover the five must have features and how CRM systems assist to build your bottom line. We will show you how to master the customer buying path that involves many questions, decisions, and experiences. We have five Contact Management courses available in this series that focus on customer relationship management, sales force automation, CRM implementation, customer experience management, managing customer expectations. Each course averages 15 minutes to complete with a post assessment included for each course. The Application Activity forms will allow the participant to apply the learnings in their own scenario and environment. This selection of courses is intended for sales executives, sales managers, sales reps, and customer facing people who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
More experienced Sales Representatives and Sales Managers who want to develop their personal efficiency.
We have five Contact Management courses available in this series that focus on:
- Customer relationship management
- CRM is a software or internet-based approach to managing customer contacts and relevant data. Five must-have CRM features include sales management tools, marketing automation, customer support, data tracking and integration and analytics. Discover how to ensure that your CRM will not fail with employees. Understand and the correct CRM required for your requirements.
- Sales force automation
- Sales force automation is an information system used to integrate and manage all sales, service, and marketing functions. Understand the key functions and benefits to sales and service providers. We will show you how to overcome complaints of time consumption and the benefits to managers and marketing.
- CRM implementation
- Keep track of customer details in your CRM. It's a perfect memory. We will help you to identify tips for getting started and how to follow 8 steps to a successful Customer Relationship Management implementation.
- Customer experience management
- Customer Experience Management is the process of strategically managing a customer's entire “touch point” of experiences within an organization. Discover the dangers of ignoring Customer Experience Management and five areas of analysis to enhance your sales and customer service.
- Managing customer expectations
- Customer satisfaction equals your performance, divided by customer expectations. Expectations change depending on the situation and customer conditioning. Discover how to manage product expectations and manage the four levels of customer expectations. Exceed customer expectations with the 6 F’s.
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification in Contact Management
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
1,694 CAD-2,194 CAD
Corporate / Group Training