Workforce Development: Business Fundamentals
Learn essential elements of how a business functions.
How You Will Benefit
Build a foundational understanding of how a business operates and develop your problem-solving skills through data analysis. In addition, learn to manage projects that achieve results.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
For those new to the worforce needing to learn basic analytical skills to conduct research and perform analysis.
This OnDemand Course contains the following lessons:
- The ART of Analytical Thinking
- Analyzing Data Using the DASA Model
- Effective Problem Solving and Decision-Making Tools
- Presenting Visually Compelling Data
- Statistical Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Leading the PAC: Researching and Presenting Data
- Mastering Excel® Formulas and Functions – Part 1
- Mastering Excel® Formulas and Functions – Part 2
Certification / Credits
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...