Workplace Development: Problem Solving and Data AnalysisAMA - American Management Association
Place & Start
Workplace Development: Problem Solving and Data Analysis
All available course dates
Workforce Development: Business Fundamentals
Learn essential elements of how a business functions.
How You Will Benefit
Build a foundational understanding of how a business operates and develop your problem-solving skills through data analysis. In addition, learn to manage projects that achieve results.
Who should attend?
For those new to the worforce needing to learn basic analytical skills to conduct research and perform analysis.
This OnDemand Course contains the following lessons:
- The ART of Analytical Thinking
- Analyzing Data Using the DASA Model
- Effective Problem Solving and Decision-Making Tools
- Presenting Visually Compelling Data
- Statistical Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Leading the PAC: Researching and Presenting Data
- Mastering Excel® Formulas and Functions – Part 1
- Mastering Excel® Formulas and Functions – Part 2
Certification / Credits
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...