Problem Solving and Decision Making
The one-day Problem Solving and Decision Making course is designed to teach the tools required for both systematic and creative problem solving. Participants will have the opportunity to participate in activities and games to practice proven techniques for thinking outside the box and maintaining an open mind.
The problem solving skills and approaches that will be taught in this course can help professionals find solutions to at least three out of four of the business problems they may face.
*This course can be offered virtually.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Managerial, Supervisory, or Technical Leadership.
The objectives of this course are listed as follows:
- Be able to use Situation Analysis to determine if a situation presents a problem, an opportunity, a decision, or a task.
- Be able to use a three-step process for creative problem solving.
- Know how to use brainstorming as a technique for generating ideas.
- Know how to use the Systematic Problem-solving process.
- Know how to use Force Field Analysis and the Fishbone Diagram to determine causes.
- Know key analytic tools for making high impact and routine decisions.
- Know how to avoid decision making traps.
Inquire for costing.
Certification / Credits
Certificate of Completion
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Contact this provider
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...