(Free Webinar) Experiential Product Showcase: Leadership Development for Women
This special immersive session is designed to give you an advance look at the engaging and impactful learning experience our popular ,Leadership Development for Women, offers you. An experiential “deep dive,” the showcase is your chance to explore some of the highlights of this fully interactive seminar, including how to develop a collaborative competition mindset in order to lead with confidence. In addition, you’ll discover how the helps you get comfortable with competition by understanding hypercompetitive colleagues, as well as the role of allies and rivals, and building relations with pacing partners. This unique web event can open the door to a proven way to increase your competitive advantage as a leader, both virtually and in person.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
What You Will Cover
- Explore the topics covered in the , from increasing assertiveness and confidence to challenger relationships and more
- Learn how the helps you develop a collaborative competition mindset
- Experiential activity: Identify examples of healthy and unhealthy competition in a professional environment
- Analyze issues women sometimes have with competition
- Discover how the Collaborative Competition Model is explored in the
- Look at ways the program addresses collaboration with hypercompetitive colleagues, the roles of allies and rivals, trust, and more
- Experiential Activity: Explore strategies you can use to build trust in your workplace
- Experiential Activity: Identify two of your pacing partners and the issue(s) you’ll need to overcome to establish virtual relationships with them
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...