Women's Leadership WorkshopAMA - American Management Association
Place & Start
Women's Leadership Workshop
All available course dates
Women's Leadership Workshop
Women at every level of an organization can be strong leaders—bringing essential skills like team leadership, strategic thinking and business acumen to their roles. To flourish as a leader, a woman needs not only the skills to lead, but a dynamic voice that can be heard and followed. This unique 2-day program will provide you with the knowledge and tools to present yourself as a present and future leader, and to speak up and create value for your organization no matter what your role is. Youll go beyond the fundamentals of communication and assertiveness skills and explore vision, negotiation and strategy—as well as powerful techniques to enable you to find your leadership voice and lead with courage and conviction.
How You Will Benefit
- Explore current issues affecting women in the workplace, including the impact of “the new normal"
- Learn how you must adapt your communication skills to new ways of working
- Recognize how small changes can improve your ability to be perceived as powerful
- Identify skills and positions that are increasingly important for women in business
- Adjust to changing work environments and new expectations with greater resilience
- Consider diverse work environments and organizational structures to help you determine the best fit for your work and lifestyle
- Take stock of the key elements to consider when carving out your path to success
Who should attend?
Professional women at any point in their careers looking for career-enhancing and advancing skills, those considering new careers, and anyone seeking strategies for adapting to the changing realities in today’s business world.
Facilitated networking and team-building
- Experience highly interactive and dynamic activities including virtual breakout groups
- Interact with participants while discussing unique challenges women face—and solutions
- Learn best practices for building your internal and external network, and the benefits of doing so
Invaluable career advice from a facilitated keynote discussion.
- Gain important insights about how to succeed in a male-dominated work environment
- Hear life and career successes and failures, as well as lessons learned
- Get answers to your most pressing career questions
NEW! Expert-led, interactive 3-hour workshop: Resilience and Strategic Risk-Taking
- Enhance self-awareness and leverage that ability for future challenges
- Learn to demonstrate confidence and openness
- Identify new strategies to find solutions outside your comfort zone
- Reframe uncertainty and work through hesitation to speak up and resolve conflict
- Know how you’re coming across to others and adapt in order to make the most effective impact
Course price for:
- Non Members: $495
- AMA Members: $295
Certification / Credits
American Management Association Company Info
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...
Average rating 4.8Based on 10 reviews.
The Women's Leadership Live seminar allowed me to learn some new skills to effectively lead as a female leader. There was some focus on individual growth as well as collaborative skills and enough application with peer coaching to make the learning stick. Great session and I am looking forward to continuing with additional skills.
very nicely done. Very informative and educational
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
Instructor did a great job with being transparent and engaging us. I feel so much more confident in my ability to lead and being a powerful executive who will make a positive influence on my company and staff.