Collaborative Leadership SkillsAMA - American Management Association
Place & Start
Collaborative Leadership Skills
All available course dates
Collaborative Leadership Skills
Why become a collaborative leader? Because it gives you the ability to break down silos, energize your team and bring out the best in your direct reports.
From collaboration skills to collaborative leadership behaviors, this gives you the roadmap to be an adaptive manager: someone who can create clarity, vision and build mutual trust with your team and other departments. It will show you how to establish a culture that operates as an open and united group, so that you can inspire optimal performance up, down and across the organization.
How You Will Benefit
- Become more effective by enabling each team member to share ideas and generate solutions
- Remove roadblocks that prevent employees from doing their best work
- Enhance team creativity and involvement without expensive programs or initiatives
- Differentiate yourself and become more influential in your organization
- Help increase employee retention and engagement
- Develop a mindset that can increase your innovation skills and produce new ideas
- Provide greater opportunities for employees to own and implement their ideas
- Reduce performance issues by increasing employee involvement and leadership skills
Who should attend?
Midlevel managers who want to inspire greater involvement, creativity and knowledge sharing in their employees.
- Customize your management style to encourage employees to find their own answers to business challenges
- Create a culture that fosters involvement from all employees and helps break down silos and isolationism
- Embrace social media to enhance discussions, obtain recommendations and information, network and establish relevance
- Discover the benefits and virtues of over-communication
- Improve accountability by allowing your employees to have ownership of the results of their efforts
- Employ a collaborative process that is effective with all communication styles
- Set up a framework for collaboration
- Non Members: $2595
- AMA Members: $2345
Certification / Credits
CEU: 1.2, PDU: 12, CPE: 14
American Management Association Company Info
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...
Average rating 4.6Based on 21 reviews.
Enjoyed the class very much. The materials supplied were organized in a little bit different order than the schedule of the class which made it tough to find certain material at times. Overall great class.
I think Ms. Laura did a wonderful job presenting and training on the materials for this course. I was able to add tools to my growing arsenal of Leadership skills. Sometimes you know something, but you aren't certain how to utilize it, and this course was able to provide additional means and demonstrations of application. The FoodTruck assignme...
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
The course and its contents was great. My only remark would be that day long remote trainings can be tiring.Some people like and few comfortable to talk in public while others may not. I'd leave it up to each attendee instead of request them to participate.