AMA's Advanced Executive Leadership Program
Executive leadership training is the first step on the road to achieving your potential as a leader. You’ll come away with an understanding of what makes executive leadership different from other kinds of leadership roles, how to shape organizational excellence, which global competencies are critical to success today and how to gain personal mastery of your own leadership. And you will profit from the shared insights and experiences of peers who, like you, are senior managers looking for answers through advanced executive leadership training.
How You Will Benefit
- Become a change master who encourages innovative thought and behavior
- Set the right vision for your team, department and organization
- Understand how to plan for a successful future
- Align the workforce to achieve heightened performance and increased bottom-line results
- Discover the power of emotional intelligence—leading with a healthy and wise demeanor
- Flex your executive leadership styles when there are changes in people and conditions
- Ensure that your behavior is always ethical, reflective of your organization’s values
Upcoming start dates
6 March, 2024
- San Francisco
3 April, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
9 May, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
5 June, 2024
Who should attend?
Executives, directors and managers seeking executive leadership training to strengthen their skills to help them motivate and inspire others to drive results.
- How to drive change in the workplace by applying actions that address employee doubts
- Applying the concepts of manager vs. leader roles
- How to identify and assess your personal behavioral preferences
- Promoting organizational vision and values through ethical leadership behaviors
- Forming "virtual partnerships" in the work environment
- Performing a situation analysis of various work units to align the organization
- Applying executive leadership concepts in a simulated business case
- Developing a plan for action
- Non Members: $2995
- AMA Members: $2695
Certification / Credits
CEU: 1.8, CPE: 21
Average rating 4.8
Was a small class which the instructor was able to relate the material directly to what the students backgrounds were. He was very well rounded in his back ground and seemed ver...
The materials are somewhat dated, but still very insightful. The delivery from the instructor was excellent! Our small team worked really well to collaborate.
Great Course, great instructor, and the ability to have open discussions with other leaders was great.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...