Mastery of the Art of Sales
Leading a sales team to success requires a unique set of skills. To build consistent performance across a sales team, a leader must be adept at guiding salespeople through the minefield of self-doubts that inhibit performance while simultaneously coaching the critical sales skills that drive closed deals. Most sales managers will struggle with one, if not both, of these vital capabilities.
Our proven process uses Motivational Intelligence to help new and seasoned sales managers better understand the highest payoff activities of their role and the best practices for bringing out optimal sales performance in every team member.
Upcoming start dates
Contact the provider for details
Contact the provider for details
Who should attend?
Key benefits gained from this course:
- Significantly enhanced ability to build trust, inspire loyalty and create a strong team culture
- Improved change management and adoption of sales process, tools and strategies
- Enhanced ability to guide salespeople past the limiting comfort zones, fears, self-doubts and barriers that confine sales performance
- Improved sales team engagement and empowerment
- Enhanced sales force organizational development
- Improved sales team retention, sales coaching and mentoring skills
- Enhanced ability for sales team talent management and succession planning
- How to identify the candidates who have the highest likelihood of succeeding on the team
- How to attract top talent and set the right expectations from day one
- Developing and reinforcing Motivational Intelligence (MQ)
- Helping salespeople to let go of excuses, blame and rationalization for substandard performance
- Defining and teaching the skill-sets that most strongly correlate with sales performance
- Establishing an ongoing coaching process that reinforces critical skills
- Fostering a high-performance sales team culture
- Gaining buy-in and commitment to a sales vision, goals and strategic objectives
- Keeping a team positive and open-minded when facing adversities and challenges
- Understanding how to help salespeople tap into their personal motivational drivers
- Building a reward and recognition system that inspires ever-increasing performance
Course delivery details
All 2logical programs, including content and delivery details, can be customized to fit your organization’s needs. Please contact 2logical for more information.
Contact 2logical for Pricing
Certification / Credits
Are you SHRM-CP certified? 2logical is a certified SHRM training provider. Contact 2logical for more information.
Why choose 2logical?
97% participant buy-in, retention and implementation rate
Our clients include more than 40% of the world’s largest corporations
We work across every industry vertical in more than 90 countries and on 6 continents
Average rating 5
The material was very beneficial and presented very well, so that I could absorb it and pass on the knowledge to my peers. I will take what I have learned in this course and app...
This was excellent! I've never received any leadership training and came into this expecting a sales course. I was very happy with the different focus! I expect I'll be building...
Excellent motivation to make positive improvements both at home and at work. A very nice "pick me up "in the current economy.
Contact this provider
Within each of us, there is a key to unlocking our potential. A means of overcoming the negative thinking and self-doubts that hold us back. Once unlocked, our perspective on ourselves and the world of opportunities fundamentally shifts. Suddenly things...
Top 10 Awards
Top 10 Winner - 2022
We're delighted Sales Leadership - Guiding a Sales Organization to Success is a winner of our Top 10 Courses 2022 in Top 10 Most Popular Sales Management Courses.
Each year, we select the top 10 most popular courses on our site in some of the most popular categories to make it easier for our users to find the right course for them - so you can book with confidence.