Coaching Job Skills (Blended Classroom)Vital Learning
Coaching Job Skills (Blended Classroom)
All available course dates
Coaching Job Skills
When coaching an employee, managers often rely on simply telling team members how to do something, and leaving it at that. This Vital Learning course gives your managers a structured way of coaching.
Coaching job skills involves observing, analyzing, demonstrating and providing feedback. In this leadership development course from Vital Learning, your managers will explore the proactive process of developing relationships with their team members.
Vital Learning’s Coaching Job Skills is a management training course that teaches supervisors, team leaders and managers how to successfully coach team members in their jobs, as well as how to widen the breadth of team members’ skill sets.
- Open: Briefly describe the team member’s performance problem
- Clarify: Ask for the team member’s help in solving the performance problem
- Seek/Share: Discuss the causes of the problem and seek solutions
- Agree: Agree on specific actions to improve performance
- Close: Express your confidence in the team member’s ability to solve the performance problem
Who should attend?
This course is designed for supervisors, team leaders and managers.
- Identify team member difficulties that hinder team success
- Build improvement plans through observing and analyzing team member performance
- Effectively coach job skills
Course delivery details
Vital Learning's Coaching Job Skills is available in the following formats:
- "Blended Classroom"
- The 1-hour online course, followed up with an abbreviated in-person instructor led session
- "Blended VILT"
- The 1-hour online course, followed up with a 90-minute virtual instructor led session
- A self-paced, 1-hour online course
- A 4-hour facilitated session.
- Vital Learning can provide an experienced facilitator, or you can facilitate in-house
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
About Vital Learning
Vital Learning - Classroom, online, and blended management training solutions
At Vital Learning, our core focus is practical management skills training. Not high-level concepts, general approaches or theories. We give managers the specific skills they need to make the greatest impact possible on the growth of your organization. Companies who...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training