Conflict Management For Organizational Teams
Become a practitioner of Vistelar’s conflict management methodologies with an emphasis on internal versus external (e.g., with customers) communications. Improve the psychological safety within your team and, as a result, improve their performance, morale, and ability to collaborate.
Become more confident in dealing with conflict and reduce your job stress.
This course uses Vistelar’s emotionally safe performance-driven instruction that emphasizes scenario-based skills practice and audio-/video-recorded assessments to ensure students can perform learned skills — in a supportive classroom environment.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for details
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Anyone within an organization who would benefit from knowing how to better manage conflict between departments, among team members and between supervisors and employees (e.g., management, supervisors, team members) — to improve employee performance and/or reduce the likelihood of workplace violence.
- Enhance the psychological safety within your team
- Engage in a way to not cause conflict or unnecessarily escalate situations (non-escalation)
- Confidently and professionally deal with questioning, anger, and verbal abuse
- Participate in difficult conversations and mediate positive outcomes
- Persuade others to cooperate
- End an interaction in a better place than where it started
- Look good on camera no matter where an interaction ends up
Request information for price
Why choose Vistelar, LLC?
30+ years of experience in conflict management training
Hundreds of thousands throughout the world trained
Trusted by clients across 14 diverse market sectors
Contact this provider
Vistelar is a training and consulting institute focused on addressing the entire spectrum of human conflict — from before contact to how conflict is managed. We serve contact professionals who interact directly with the general public or an organization’s clients...