This program provides participants with the knowledge and tools required for leading groups to work together effectively together as a team. Topics include establishing team operating norms, stages of team development, decision making methods, managing conflict, problem solving, building trust, fostering open communication and leveraging diverse opinions.
Upcoming start dates
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
The program is designed for all levels within an organization. All managers and employees will benefit from this series of short, focused sessions.
- Influence and Negotiating
- Networking and Partnership Development
- Relationship Management
Course delivery details
Alternatives: 90-minutes, ½ day (3.5 hours)
Certification / Credits
This training workshop supports participants’ ability to:
- Foster collaboration within the team and effectively address conflict whether in person, hybrid or remote
- Empower team members to accomplish goals and objectives
- Build trust among the team members by being honest and valuing diverse opinions
- Structure the team to quickly meet optimal performance through an application of foundational team concepts such as Richard Beckhard’s GRPI model for team development, stages of development, decision making models, operating norms/team values, leadership structures, and optimal feedback processes
Why choose Wronski Associates?
Founded in 1984 - Over 35 years of providing innovative and impactful learning and development solutions.
Long lasting client partnerships - Our top ten client relationships average 14 years and our very first client is still a client 36 years later.
Have delivered instructor-led training in 40+ countries on 6 continents, and online solutions in many, many more.
Contact this provider
Wronski Associates is the trusted partner for academy-minded companies looking to design and deliver innovative learning experiences that will attract, develop and retain their top talent. They work across all functions but have developed a unique expertise in our ability to...