Resolving Conflicts (Blended Classroom)
You have worked hard to build a highly productive and diverse team that fosters an environment of creativity and innovation. But, diversity can also create conflict when individuals bring different personalities and work styles together.
Effective managers understand that effective conflict resolution in the workplace is the key to efficient business operations. By keeping your team members focused on performance, minimizing the impact of potential conflicts and improving company communications, you greatly improve your team’s output. Managing conflicts quickly through conflict resolution and negotiation skills training prevents disruptions and loss of productivity.
The Vital Learning Resolving Conflicts™ training course equips supervisors, managers and team leaders with the tools to recognize conflict and handle it quickly and effectively. When managers and team leaders understand the signs of conflict and find the root cause, they’re able to eliminate the issues quickly and minimize the negative effects. With the skills learned in conflict resolution training, leaders are able to face conflicts directly, thereby preserving the integrity of their teams and demonstrating a commitment to individual performance and growth.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for details
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This course is designed for supervisors, managers and team leaders.
- Recognize conflicts before they become problems
- Develop the skills needed to identify the source of team member conflicts
- Use effective communication and management techniques to resolve conflict
Course delivery details
Available Delivery Methods:
- A self-paced, 1-hour online course
- A 4-hour facilitated session.
- We can provide an experienced facilitator, or you can facilitate in-house
- "Blended Classroom"
- The 1-hour online course, followed up with an abbreviated in-person instructor led session
- "Blended VILT"
- The 1-hour online course, followed up with a 90-minute virtual instructor led session
Request information to learn the cost of this program.
Contact this provider
Vital Learning - Classroom, online, and blended management training solutions
At Vital Learning, our core focus is practical management skills training. Not high-level concepts, general approaches or theories. We give managers the specific skills they need to make the greatest impact possible on the growth of your organization. Companies who...