Leadership FIRST: The Leader's Most Critical Priorities
Effective, vibrant leadership builds around five critical priorities: Focus, Inspiration, Resilience, Sustained Drive, and Team Trust. Leadership FIRST underscores the telling difference made by these five priorities, whose first letters form the acronymn FIRST.
The presentation is highly practical and filled with insightful illustrations and case studies. Engaging stories and imaginative analogies make the fundamental concepts in the course easy to remember and to engage.
In this course, participants learn how these five priorities can work together to give their own leadership greater impact. Leadership FIRST is relevant to leaders in all walks of life, whether in the profit or non-profit sector or in government service.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider to schedule
Who should attend?
This course is for executives, managers, and leaders from organizations in any industry
The content of this training course will be adapted to specifically meet the needs of each organization. However, the following are some topics the the course usually includes.
Five critical leadership priorities: the FIRST acronymn
- The unparalleled power of focus
- How to win the daily battle with distraction
- How to maintain clarity on what is most important
- Giving tireless attention to values, vision, and culture
- Keys to sustained personal and organizational focus
- Moving beyond motivation to inspiration
- Embracing the principle that there is no inspiration without aspiration
- How to captivate your team with your aspirations
- Seven avenues for inspiring your people
- Tapping the resolve to bounce back
- Modeling resilience for your team
- How to develop a resilient mindset
- Creating a resilient organization
- How to stay on track in spite of disruptions
- How to master the art of persistence
- The power of reframing setbacks as feedback
- How to fuel sustained drive by drawing on focus, inspiration, and reslience
- Trust as glue, trust as lubricant
- Core benefits of a high-trust team
- The neuro-psychology of trust
- Five things your people must feel in order to trust
- How leaders gain the trust of their people
- How leaders foster trust within their team
Harnessing these priorities to maintain speed, agility, and innovation
Standard fee in:
- North America: $1450
- Everywhere else: $2050
Contact this provider
Strategic Leadership Development International
SLDI specializes in leadership development programs for executives, top-level and emerging managers, professionals, entrepreneurs, and institutional boards. SLDI's services include: Training and workshops customized for specific leadership, management, and communication skills Executive coaching and mentoring Team-Building and strategy facilitation Consulting...