Leadership StylesLausanne Business Solutions
All available course dates
There are many ways to lead. Not all leaders have titles. Unfortunately, not every individual is a natural leader and no single method works well for every situation. No matter your current role, this course will help you explore various leadership styles and identify which will work best for you and your team.
This training explores different styles of leadership with a focus on when and who should use them. Participants will practice critical communication skills and learn motivational frameworks to perfect their own, personalized leadership styles.
Whether you are new to the workforce, an aspiring manager, a new manager, or even a seasoned manager, this course will give you the tools to grow your leadership skills.
- Management vs. leadership
- Leadership doesn’t require a title
- Recognize and understand the different types of leadership: transformational, charismatic, visionary, autocratic, servant, bureaucratic, laissez-faire, and democratic.
- Discover your own natural leadership style
- Should you adapt your current leadership style or adopt a new one?
- People-oriented leadership vs. task-oriented leadership
- The role and importance of mentors and coaches
- The importance of effective communication
- A leader’s approach to conflicts and challenges
- Understanding reward and motivation
- Emotional intelligent leadership
Lausanne Business Solutions (LBS)
Lausanne Business Solutions (LBS) provides research-based and expert delivered trainings in a variety of strategic employee and leadership development areas. Classes emphasize active-learning and are highly experiential. Our trainings facilitate real behavioral change and deliver increased individual and team performance....
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 6 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team