Sales LeadershipStepp Sydnor Leadership and Sales Training
All available course dates
Smart Sales Management Course
Companies know the value of training their sales force, but many don’t realize the importance of developing their front-line sales managers. A sales representative can seamlessly transition from a position of selling to one of managing, despite the fact that there is a substantially different skill set between the two job functions. Training front-line managers not only produces a compelling return on investment, it’s also a critical element of sales success. One of the most valuable skills a sales manager can learn is how to manage a sales team and create strong relationships through effective sales coaching. When managers know how to coach, salespeople perform better and stay longer.
Sales managers need a set of defined skills that are different than salespeople. They are
- Recruiting and selecting A players
- Coaching style leadership skills vs. traditional skills
- Sales performance management
- Conflict management
- Team building skills
- Effective Observation skills
- Leadership and Motivation
- Good character and influence skills
- Industry knowledge
- Assessing and developing strengths and weaknesses
In this course titled Smart Sales Management, you will learn how to effectively use proven techniques and a coaching method to effectively improve sales performance.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
- Discover the key components of building a high performing sales culture
- Learn how to hire the right sales team
- Understand key interview questions
- Learn how to read a resume for effective sales hunters or farmers
- Learn how to motivate and hiring using a predictive hiring tool
- Understand how to build a candidate profile and job description
- Learn to avoid key hiring mistakes
- Understand the 3 key activities sales managers must do
- Understand the difference between traditional managing and a performance coach
- Gain insight into communicating expectations
- Discover the 3 types of ground rules
- Learn how to establish expectations that get results
- Discover how to create a targeted strategic training program
- Learn how to coach expectations and effective feedback
- Understand how to be positive and disciple at the same time
Certification / Credits
Problems that this course will solve:
- Leadership refresher course to strengthen and align leadership beliefs
- Employees that are promoted into a sales leadership role and now work with their peers
- Improve hiring the right sales talent
- Improve poor sales team performance
- Reduces employee churn and improves retention
- Pain associated with poorly executed conversation around bad behavior
- Effective pipeline forecasting and management
- Employee caring less about corporate goals and objectives
- Leaders that want to get better results through employees
Why choose SteppUP?
Delivered leadership & sales transformation programs to large companies like Comcast Business, and Time Warner.
One national technology company experienced a 77% revenue increase after engaging with SteppUp Now Consulting &Training
Over half million leaders and salespeople have improved their performance through Stepp Sydnors training and development programs with a 4.5 star out of 5 rating
Stepp Sydnor Leadership and Sales Training
Stepp Sydnor Leadership and Sales training is a trusted expert. Our programs help organizations step up their performance, align cultures, and generate more revenues. Our founder Stepp Sydnor brings over 30 years of consulting and corporate experience to his speaking...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training