Stress ManagementChart Learning Solutions
All available course dates
Stress is your response to a triggering stimulus called a “stressor.” Stressors could be demands made upon us or a need for change. How we respond to the stressor determines its positive or negative effects. In small doses, stress helps us to do our best. Some degree of stress is essential for getting things done. Like the tension on a piano wire, we can produce magnificent outcomes from the right amount of pressure. We will help you understand how to use stress positively and realize what signs will indicate effects and dangers of distress. Discover how to manage the long-term effects and how to cope with stress. We have five Stress Management courses available in this series that focus on stress for success, stress management techniques, resiliency, balancing home and career, preventing job burnout. Each course averages 15 minutes to complete with a post assessment included for each course. The Application Activity forms will allow the participant to apply the learnings in their own scenario and environment. This selection of courses is intended for sales executives, sales managers, sales reps, and customer facing people who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
More experienced Sales Representatives and Sales Managers who want to develop their personal efficiency.
We have five Stress Management courses available in this series that focus on:
- Stress for success
- The way you react to stress determines its positive or negative effects on you. Good stress, called eustress, is any positive response to a stressor that produces optimal performance and well-being. Discover how to manage stress and how to spot bad stress. Realizing that you’re in control of your life is the foundation of stress management. We will show you how to turn distress into success.
- Stress management techniques
- Avoid the cumulative effects of stress by daily balancing them out with stress management techniques. We will help you to understand the three “legs” of stress management and how you can apply control and cleanse techniques for managing stress.
- Resiliency is the capacity to deal with change and continue to adapt or develop. Emotional resilience is determined partly qualities you're born with. With a little effort however, resiliency can be strengthened over time by anyone. Discover the characteristics of resilient people and how to ensure you don’t only use resiliency in times of adversity.
- Balancing home and career
- Trying to “do it all” can lead to serious health challenges. Challenges of work-life balance include stereotypical gender roles and work environments that are slow to accommodate working families. We will show you ideas for balancing home and career effectively. Discover how to balance your time and quality of activity using the eight categories of a well-balanced life.
- Preventing job burnout
- Job burnout is triggered by many causes such as feeling helpless and lack of job meaning. Understand the symptoms of job burnout and ways to prevent or eliminate job burnout. Use the relaxation response to revitalize the mind, body, and spirit from neural overload.
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification in Stress Management
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...