Emotional Intelligence CoursesChart Learning Solutions
Emotional Intelligence Courses
Emotional Intelligence, also known as EQ, helps us to manage our lives and our interactions with others thereby contributing to both personal excellence and greater leadership capabilities.
A recent study of the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development in the UK (CIPD) says that: ‘Nearly as much as 80% of the reasons why careers are derailed can be traced to weaknesses in Emotional Intelligence.’
It has become increasingly apparent that people with high levels of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) are more successful in business and in their professional lives than those who just have high levels of “traditional intelligence”.
This course is now launched in Adaptive Learning format.
What is Adaptive Learning
Adaptive Learning creates a unique personalized learning journey that adapt to the needs of each learner using intelligent algorithms and probes. For more information please view this video: https://lnkj.in/t/adaptive-learning
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning is a world leader in leadership training content and award-winning soft-skills development. They develop people in leadership, sales, customer service and team performance. The company has researched critical competencies and developed an education/training methodology which gives sustainable learning results. All soft skills courses are internationally award-winning, with awards from Brandon Hall Group and Training Industry, Inc.
We have five Emotional Intelligence courses available in this series that focus on:
- Defining and understanding Emotional Intelligence: Understand what Emotional Intelligence is and is not, the four steps to understanding Emotional Intelligence and the importance on your career success.
- The Emotional Intelligence framework: Gain insights to the four Emotional Intelligence competencies and leadership skills developed through EI. Understand the two axis of the Emotional Intelligence framework.
- Managing emotions and mindset: Understand how thoughts and emotions work together and how we manage our emotions by managing the thoughts that trigger the emotions.
- Practical steps to develop Emotional Intelligence: Understand the three steps that are important practices and tools we can use to develop our EI further and how to develop healthy practices and habits.
- Techniques to build Emotional Intelligence skills: Empathy is a crucial inter-personal skill for the Emotional Intelligent leader. Practice empathetic listening to develop your empathy and understand the two sets of questions that we can use to develop our empathetic listening skills
Course delivery details
With Adaptive Learning you will have a unique learning journey based on your excisting knowledge of the subject. The 5 modules will take 20-40 each to complete depending on your Adaptive journey.
Contact the provider for more information on pricing.
Certification / Credits
- Why Emotional Intelligence is very important for your career
- How to integrate a regular Emotional Intelligence practice
- How emotions, EI and mindset connect and their impact on your results
- Practical Emotional Intelligence Techniques that help you develop strong Emotional Intelligence habits
- Apply Emotional Intelligence tools in managing yourself and your relationships with others successfully
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...