Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Art and Neuroscience of Intuitive Selling
Most sales people are taught to do their job using a generic process or strategy. Typical sales training programs teach participants how to identify prospects and develop their pipeline, make initial contact and ask questions to discover needs, develop a solution focused on the customer, prepare for and manage objections, and ultimately close the sale. A critical factor most sales programs leave out is teaching people that their level of emotional self-appraisal, regulation of emotion, use of intuition, and understanding of Influence Styles is directly related to their success. By considering the principles of neuroscience, we can reach a deeper understanding of ourselves and others.
The Art and Neuroscience of Intuitive Selling teaches people how to use emotional intelligence, intuition, and influence to close sales. Participants will learn how to identify what type of buyer they are selling to and how to adapt their approach based on the buyer’s preferred style.
The Art and Neuroscience of Intuitive Selling program will teach you how to:
- Use positive power and influence to meet objectives and develop deeper consultative relationships – being the trusted advisor.
- Develop Influence Style Flexibility - become conscious of what you say and how, and become neutral about the Styles.
- Understand how to recognize the behavioral patterns associated with different buyer styles and adapt own selling style.
- Learn how to use the Situational Influence Model, the buyer styles, and the PPI Adaptive Sales Process as tools to improve sales results (i.e. client satisfaction, cross-selling, and retention).
Who should attend?
This program is appropriate for everyone who is in a selling position. This program may prove especially valuable for those who:
- Need to improve their closing rate.
- Are struggling to build sustainable relationships with buyers.
- Are often frustrated by their own inability to handle objections effectively.
- Feel frustrated when dealing with difficult buyers.
- Can be overwhelmed by emotions such as lack of confidence, anxiety, or other non-productive emotions.
- Self-assessment: Influence Styles
- Emotional Intelligence and Intuition
- Connect the Dots: Buyer Patterns
- Heed the Needs: Buyer Needs
- Tell the Tale: Deal with Resistance
- Seal the Deal: Close
Request information for a training quote
Situation Management Systems - Experts in Influence
Situation Management Systems, Inc. (SMS) knows that individuals are most effective at influencing others when they are perceived as being authentic, trustworthy, respectful, and present. With over 40 years of experience in designing and delivering The Positive Power and Influence®...
Find out more about this The Art & Neuroscience of Intuitive Selling course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team