The Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all employees, leaders, managers, and supervisors.
- Class Discussion: the problem with feedback
- Quiz: the nature of feedback
- Class Discussion: Why give feedback?
- Role Play: positive feedback
- Slides/Lecture: positive and negative feedback
- Research: impact and frequency of feedback
- Humorous Video: What would you say?
- Self-assessment: the Johari Window
- Slides/Lecture: Characteristics of effective feedback
- Video: How to say anything to anyone
- Slides/Lecture: the effective feedback model
- Role Play: practice using the feedback model
- Class Discussion: How to receive feedback
- Self-reflection: In what situations will I use my new skills
Module Learning Outcomes
- Learn what feedback is
- Discover how open or closed you are to giving and receiving feedback
- Learn to give effective feedback to others
- Learn how to receive live feedback from others
- Practice giving and receiving live feedback from team members
- Make a personal improvement plan to respond to team feedback
- Group dynamics experience
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...
Find out more about this The Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team