Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Yale University.
- The ability to make better business decisions that have a positive impact, using ethical frameworks, research from behavioral economics, tools, and engaging case studies. Examples include improving hiring decisions and streamlining team meetings.
- An enhanced approach to corporate social responsibility (CSR) that is both pragmatic and cost-effective.
- An understanding of the psychology behind conflicts of interest and how best to deal with them, and the tools to define and align your values in a business context.
- A broadened perspective with insights from renowned Yale SOM faculty and guest experts, including famous whistleblowers and white-collar criminals, and access to a global business network of like-minded classmates.*
Tying your values to corporate social responsibility
Opportunities for CSR programs
Conflicts of interest and how to manage them
Unbiased hiring: Techniques to ensure hiring practices are impartial and ethical
Understanding corruption: White collar criminals and their whistleblowers
Putting a value on your values
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 6–8 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...