Customer Experience Innovation
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Northwestern University.
The ability to use the 5Cs framework, developed by the Academic Directors, to create a superior customer experience (CX) across each stage of the consumer journey.
A personalized CX tool kit to drive dynamic customer experiences and deliver business growth.
The expertise to leverage data and innovative marketing technologies (MarTech) to better acquire, retain and expand customer relationships, while aligning a MarTech strategy with overarching business objectives.
An understanding of the various techniques for measuring and optimizing CX, and the skills to measure your CX lifetime value.
Who should attend?
This Course Is for You If:
- You are a marketing professional needing to expand your existing skill set and understand the innovative technologies that optimize customer experiences
- You have moved, or are looking to move, into a leadership role that requires you to guide your team in creating valuable consumer engagement
- You are an executive or business leader who wants to develop a sound CX strategy and delegate its key responsibilities to your team
Driving Customer Experience Along the Customer Journey
Contextual Insights and Content Strategy
Measuring and Optimizing Customer Experience
Dynamic Customer Relationship Management
Using a MarTech Strategy to Drive Dynamic Customer Experiences
Measuring and Tracking ROI of Customer Lifetime Value
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 7–9 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...