Coaching Toward Excellence
Certain people on your team need to raise their game. They want to get better. And you need them to get better so the team can reach key goals and objectives.
Maybe they need to add a technical skill. Or maybe they need to interact more cohesively with the rest of the team. No matter how you need them to improve, the question remains – how can you get them there?
Challenge & Solution
Employees whose professional development stagnates often sap enthusiasm and creativity from their peers. If employees feel their development is ignored, they may leave, creating a brain drain for the company. Both situations often lead to higher expenses and lower productivity.
Exec-Comm’sCoaching Toward Excellenceprogram helps you coach and train the people on your team to reach their potential and continue to add value to your organization.
After participating in this program, you will be able to:
- Develop more productive work relationships with your direct reports
- Understand how your Personal Communication Style and the style of your direct reports impacts the coaching process
- Project an open and approachable manner
- Practice focused listening skills
- Learn an effective method for coaching others
- Plan strategically for a coaching
You will acquire skills through extensive video recording, group exercises and instructor coaching. A typical half-hour includes 10 minutes of instructor briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill building.
Customization & Sustainability
- Content: We can tailor the title, skills, exercises, and timing to meet your needs.
- Setting: This program works in large group, small group, and one-on-one settings.
- Duration: From standard one-day programs to brief showcases or webinars, we can work within your timeframe.
- Sustainability Tools: We provide “skills trackers,” checklists, planners, email reminders, access to ECLearn.exec-comm.com, continued instructor access, and our book,Simply Said, to extend the learning and increase skill retention.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- United States of America
Contact Exec-Comm for pricing information.
Why choose Exec Comm?
11 global hubs across NORAM, LATAM, EMEA & APAC
40 years in the professional development business
Trusted by 450+ major clients in various industries
Average rating 5
This was an excellent program. I enjoyed it immensely and learned a lot. I look forward to putting these skills into action.
Overall excellent class - very informative and superior instructors.
Contact this provider
Exec-Comm LLC is committed to offering the broadest range of communication skills training seminars on-site, online or at locations convenient to you. We train professionals around the world helping them communicate more effectively. Our goal is to improve your organization's...