Fraud School: Module 2 - Fraud Data Science and Analytics
This 15-hour course spread over three days will provide you with practical skills and enable you to help your organisation to apply data science for fraud detection to identify fraud. The goal: Save costs now by designing data models and using data to identify symptoms of financial waste in your organisation to build TRUE financial resilience and integrity.
Taking data science for fraud detection and resolution to utilize the power of data by learning a cutting-edge approach to build your own early fraud detection models and support fraud investigations. Learn to design data models and solutions where you use data combined with proven methodologies to pinpoint fraud perpetrated against your organisation by unethical suppliers, customers, agents, middlemen, opportunists, hacker, criminals and also your own people.
Upcoming start dates
7 September, 2023
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend?
This course will be of most value to:
- Financial Controllers and Financial Directors
- Senior and Chief Accountants
- Internal and External Auditors
- Legal and Compliance Officers, Risk Managers and those responsible for Corporate Governance
- Internal Information Managers and Data Scientists
Making the leap forward from simple data mining to fraud analytics
- Understanding red flag identification?
- Exploring the footprint of fraudulent transactions to spot the red flags
- Using analytics techniques to find the red flags
Developing structured data analytics to find fraud
- Creating a structured approach for fraud data science and analytics
- Building data models to enhance the ability to spot red flags
- Developing algorithms to detect behavioural patterns in data
Course fee: £2645 + VAT
Certification / Credits
Key course highlights include:
- Learn state of the art techniques, to identify and analyse raw data and turn it into knowledge
- Design data models and develop your own algorithms to transform this data into intelligence and knowledge which can be used to discover the red flags of fraud and corruption.
Why choose Euromoney Learning?
4.6/5 rating on course check for service
60,000 professionals trained across public courses
80+ countries where training is delivered
Contact this provider
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...