Certificate in Big Data in Shipping
The shipping industry is about to get transformed by the use of Big Data. Be part of the early adopters that already understand the potential of Big Data in the shipping industry and build a competitive advantage over the rest of the industry. Delivered by part-time tutored online learning, this course gives you a detailed foundation to Big Data in shipping, including data collation, storage and management and future applications of Big Data, in carefully constructed study modules.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Data managers in the maritime industry
- Technical managers, marine engineers, bunker managers, and ship superintendents
- Ship owners, general managers, and operations managers
- Shipping company personnel
- Allied professionals with a desire to develop their understanding of Big Data
- Marine surveyors and Flag, Coastal and Port State Officers
- Introduction to Big Data and Data Management
- Big Data and Shipping
- Big Data and Ship Operations in Practise
- Data Collation, Storage and Management
- Big Data Issues in Shipping
- Big Data: The Future
The cost of this course is £1,599 per Participant (VAT conditions apply).
Customised training is also available for organisations via distance learning, instructor-led workshops or blended solutions based on group size and other company-specific requirements. Contact the provider for more information.
Contact this provider
Lloyd's Maritime Academy
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy was born from Lloyd’s List. Lloyd’s Maritime Academy is the trusted brand for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed.We are stepping up investment...