Data Analysis and Business Analytics for Beginners
Learn and apply crucial tools and insights to qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
This OnDemand Course contains the following lessons:
- Presenting Visually Compelling Data
- Statistical Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Leading the PAC: Researching & Presenting Data
- Analyzing Data Using the DASA Model
- Mastering Excel® Formulas and Functions – Part 1
- Mastering Excel® Formulas and Functions – Part 2
Certification / Credits
Data-driven decision making is critical for effective strategic operations. Get the knowledge, tools and frameworks necessary to analyze data both qualitatively and quantitatively and make better business decisions by backing them up with hard analytical evidence.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...