Negotiation Skills | Strategic
This intensive 4-day (2 + 2) business-focused course is for managers and professionals who want to master the powers practiced by the gifted negotiator.
The program builds awareness of core N+I concepts, develop N+I process (how) skills and introduction to the N+I &'process' and &'content' frameworks, tools & techniques with moderate practice.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Certification / Credits
- Diagnose the underlying negotiation and influencing process
- Understand what drives the other party
- Identify and manage differences between how we negotiate and what we negotiate about
- Use flexible styles intentionally
- Manage the &'atmospherics'
- Employ a wider range of tactics to alter the balance of power
- Obtain meaningful concessions
- Break deadlocks creatively
- Structure and use language to gain cooperation
- Intentionally manage the sequence of the influencing process
- Lock-in commitment to lasting agreements
- Prepare more systematically to your advantage
- Generate strategic options
- Post-workshop support (Gap Learning Opportunity, reinforcement emails, Digital Knowledge Hub, Impact and value survey, Further Support available with coaching).
Why choose ENS International?
94% The average rating of ENS courses by participants
92% of participants reported that they could apply the learning immediately
84% of participants would recommend ENS to their friends and colleagues
Contact this provider
Accelerating business growth through a sophisticated and psychology-based approach to Negotiation and Influencing. Founded in 1978, ENS was established with the core belief that the world would be a better place if everyone negotiated with the right mindset. An understanding...