Crisis Response Management
In this course, we’ll explore stages of crisis and how managers and leaders can affect business turn-around after a crisis through decision making, stakeholder management and rebuilding trust.
This e-lesson adopts a 7-step pedagogy design which is balanced between theory and praxis.
- Inspire – Faculty videos on topics that are critical
- Empower – Share your thoughts and point of view with other learners on the discussion forum
- Self-assess & measure – a few self-assessments and exercises to introspect and find out where you are
- Learn fast – Quick wins by transferability of the learning back to work place
- Immerse – Further your knowledge and expertise through readings and discussions
- Customize – Use the framework, templates and worksheets to create and retain for your business
- Application – Action tips, Essentials and best practices from across domains
Join this course and develop ‘stand-out’leadership behaviors and traits will help you tide over crisis that can come your way.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- This program targets Business Leaders & Senior Managers
- Managers who are tasked with stakeholder management, revenue and profitability are encouraged to enrol
- What is a crisis?
- Internal & External causes of crisis
- How to avoid and where to start after a crisis hits your business
- Two leadership disciplines to master
- Sustaining business performance during a crisis
- Stakeholder analysis:Managing key relationships affected by your company’s crisis and re-building trust
- Communications:Strategic messaging during crisis and managing the media
- Creating opportunity:Transitioning from reactive crisis management behaviors to proactive crisis leadership
Course delivery details
This course is offered through State Bank of India, a partner institute of EdX.
2-3 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Learning how to detect warning signs that a crisis may be looming
- Learning how to properly prepare for and prevent crises
- Identifying appropriate damage control activities
- Knowing what and how to communicate to stakeholders and
Adopting a learning stance in order to use the crisis to become more competitive in the future.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...