Executive Coaching - On-site Training
Davenport University’s IPEx is committed to developing leaders who make the world a better place. We take a behavior-based approach to executive coaching and give leaders the tools to put actions into practice. Through a purposeful and confidential partnership, expert coaches and leaders discuss competencies to improve performance and satisfaction in the workplace. Even better, once leaders experience the value of executive coaching for personal development, they will be more prepared to leverage coaching with their teams. A key differentiator between a good leader and a great one. This program is designed for high-potential and/ or high-achieving professionals with the talent and drive to assume more influential roles.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
The Phases of Coaching:
We utilize the Hogan Assessment to identify personality characteristics, career derailment risks, value drivers, cognitive style, and decision-making ability; capabilities, challenges, and motivators.
Coaching (2 coaching sessions): Assessment Debrief & Action Planning
With greater self-insight (via assessment) leaders, organize self-perceptions and create goals. With coaching, we begin to develop action plans.
At this point we’ve determined goals, now it is time to implement measurable action steps with a timeline. Leaders do the work with support.
Evaluation (1 coaching session): Wrap-up/Evaluation
After 3 months, a pulse survey is used to assess progress, goal achievement, employee retention, levels of engagement, and promotion.
Certification / Credits
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify habitual patterns of thinking and behavior that promote or detract from leadership effectiveness
- Step back from the old ways of leading and expand your ability to see a bigger, more complex picture
- Develop resources for resilience, flexibility, and presence to effectively lead your organization forward
- Be better prepared to tackle challenges and contribute more to the team with candid coaching conversations; fueling greater employee morale and enhancing organizational competitiveness
- Improve your self-awareness in order to use their strengths more effectively and manage areas of weakness
- Develop new ways of being, thinking, and acting both professionally and personally
Our Executive Coaching program is for high-potential and/or high-achieving professionals with the talent and drive to assume more senior and influential roles.
Why choose IPEx?
With over 150 years of innovative experience in leading-academic thought, Davenport brings the real world of business into each class.
Having strategically partnered with hundreds of businesses and organizations over the last 25 years, Davenport University’s IPEx has the experience to help organizations meet goals and achieve their vision of success.
From Michigan to Malaysia, as well as India, Canada, China, Australia, Brazil and beyond, IPEx has a global presence where learning happens with our international participants.
Contact this provider
Davenport University's Institute for Professional Excellence
Grow through professional development delivered the IPEx way — with an eye on your time and your budget. Davenport University’s Institute for Professional Excellence (IPEx) offers professional development courses focused on topics with real-world relevance, aimed at making you more...