Accelerated Internal Co-Active CoachCo-Active Training Institute
Accelerated Internal Co-Active Coach
All available course dates
Accelerated Internal Co-Active Coach
This accelerated learning program is designed for those who informally coach in organizations and have never received formal coach training. It is also suitable for those who don’t aspire to be professional coaches but rather want to be more coach-like in their workplace interactions.
The program is customized to incorporate discussion and skill building, based on real-world situations. It provides participants with 60 hours of coach-specific training, which fulfills the minimum training requirements for an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
DISCOVERY AND DESIGN
Prior to the launch of the Accelerated Internal Co-Active Coach training program, a CTI curriculum designer will conduct a formal discovery process with relevant stakeholders. They will identify areas for customization of the curriculum to ensure the program’s content and context is grounded in the client’s learning objectives, group dynamics and organizational culture.
- The first module introduces participants to executive coaching tools and skills, and the context in which they work, for application within their organization.
- The second module works with participants on developing emotional awareness. In addition, coaches learn how to uncover a client’s underlying values and motivations, as well as that which will fully engaged them in work.
- The third module prepares executive coaches to work with clients on making empowered choices and committing to a plan of action.
OVERALL PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Live demonstrations of Co-Active Coaching by two course leaders.
- Coaching skills application exercises, based on real coaching conversations with fellow students.
- Group coaching exercises providing the chance to witness others applying the skills of coaching, and so deepen participants learning.
- Learning exercises based on real situations that participants encounter in the workplace.
CTI recommends supplementing the workshops in the Accelerated Internal Co-Active Coach (AICC) training program with a total of 10 mentor coaching session hours to meet the requirements to apply for an ACC credential from the ICF:
- Three Group Mentor Coaching Session Hours: Following each of the first three modules in the AICC program, participants will complete a 60-minute group mentor coaching session. Group mentor coaching provides internal coaches with an opportunity to further sharpen their coaching skills with each other, and, to receive real-time feedback from a single CTI faculty member. To meet the ICF requirements for mentor coaching, participation in the group mentor coaching sessions is limited to 10 people.
- Four 1:1 Mentor Coaching Sessions: Following the first AICC module, participants will begin participating in 1:1 mentor coaching sessions with a CTI master coach. These sessions provide students with an experience of receiving master-level Co-Active® Coaching. In addition, the mentor coach and student will debrief their own coaching sessions in order to deepen the student’s learning.
- Three 1:1 Co-Active® Coaching Supervision: Supervisions are a standard feature of CTI’s Co-Active® Coaching certification program. During these sessions, a CTI supervisor listens to and reviews a recording submitted by the internal coach. Supervisions provide targeted and constructive feedback founded in clear theoretical distinctions, to highlight gaps in the trainee coach’s application of the Co-Active model.
This course can also be offered virtually. Contact Co-Active Training Institute to learn more about delivery options.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Why choose Co-Active Training Institute?
65,000+ coaches, consultants, and leaders trained worldwide.
50% of all new professional coaches are trained by CTI each year.
12,000 coaches certified globally.
About Co-Active Training Institute
Co-Active Training Institute
The old paradigm of top-down hierarchical leadership has expired because it doesn't work. We created a new language of leadership that shifted the leadership paradigm to one of self-authorship, self-authority, and relationship. The Co-Active Training Institute (CTI) is the world’s...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...