Resolving Concerns & ObjectionsChart Learning Solutions
Resolving Concerns & Objections
All available course dates
Resolving Concerns & Objections
An objection is an expression of disagreement, opposition, or concern raised by prospects when considering a decision with your proposal. It’s means that their values aren’t being met. For many people, resolving objections is the most stressful part of the sale. Ironically however, objections or concerns indicate buying interest and provide critical information for removing road blocks. We will help you to understand the origin of most objections and strategies for resolving concerns. We will help you to understand the secret to preventing objections. An objection or concern isn’t a “no.” It is simply a request for more information. We have five Resolving Objections and Concerns courses available in this series that focus psychology objections & concerns, preventing objections & concerns, steps for handling objections, resolving objections scripts, resolving concerns in large sales. Each course averages 15 minutes to complete with a post assessment included for each course. The Application Activity forms will allow the participant to apply the learnings in their own scenario and environment. This selection of courses is intended for sales executives, sales managers, sales reps, and customer facing people who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
You either work as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager and want to secure your results or you are new in your job role.
We have five Resolving Objections and Concerns courses available in this series that focus on:
- Psychology objections & concerns
- Objections are an expression of disagreement, opposition, or concern raised by prospects when considering a decision with your proposal. Discover how objections emerge and how to manage the psychological aspects of anxiety called doubt, disruption and decisions. Understand how you can discover your prospect’s strongest value that will be the emotional motivator in any sale.
- Preventing objections & concerns
- Understand the difference between objections and conditions and how you can prevent objections by qualifying early. Discover valuable questions to evaluate how prospects think, controlling mental focus. Anticipate and be ready for objections before your conversation.
- Steps for handling objections
- By understanding and handling customer objections correctly, these can most of the time be turned into a purchase. Understand how to identify every prospect’s value-driver—the primary value that will ultimately drive the decision to move forward. We will show you five steps for handling objections and show you why you should never overlook often hidden value-drivers such as gaining praise or being popular.
- Resolving of objections scripts
- When someone says they’re not interested, determine if it’s an informed or uninformed response. Educate prospects on what they need to know before ruling you out. Discover questions to ask a prospect or indifferent buyer with an objection. Determine if a price related concern is a condition or an objection and how to handle each.
- Resolving concerns in large sales
- Often larger sales introduce innovative solutions, making its diffusion challenging and slow to accept. Understand the four elements of diffusion and the three dimensions of consequences. Discover three objectives for resolving concerns that will assist you and the four rules for resolving negative consequence issues.
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification in Resolving Concerns
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Average rating 4Based on 1 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...