The Innovation Organization program is an executive training opportunity designed to teach leaders the fundamentals of innovation strategy while focusing on effective leadership and entrepreneurship. In this program, you will discover revolutionary ways to encourage and apply innovation management skills that equip you to drive business strategy and manage business risks within your organization.
The innovation training will empower you to be an innovative leader who celebrates and prioritizes sustaining innovation culture and ideas. As part of your executive development, you will design your innovation glide path and access mentorship by Professor Jerry Engel, an internationally recognized expert on innovation. Leave the program with a skilled ability to identify innovation opportunities that will codify your company’s resilience and sustain innovation as the center of your business model.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
The program will greatly benefit:
- C-Suite executives
- Division managers
- Executives who manage teams or effect change within their organizations
- A group of colleagues or team who would like to advance their skills together
- Foster and Accelerate Innovation: Develop product innovation through strategic management techniques that go beyond erratic innovation to explore radical and disruptive opportunities.
- Identify & Seize New Opportunities: Acquire real-world tools and frameworks to spot trends and potential sources of innovation to conceive, innovate, and push through new ideas in your organization.
- Capitalize on Internal Innovation: Use rapid concept testing and, when appropriate, spin out new ventures to realize internal innovation.
- Drive a Culture of Innovation: Develop the influence to move your organization using effective leadership skills for creating a culture of innovation through change management. Leverage the culture to sustain innovation and be known as the innovation center within your organization.
- Sustain Innovation through Your Strategy: Learn how your organization can harness and benefit from strategies and frameworks like Lean Innovation, Design Thinking, Open Innovation, Business Model experimentation, and actively engage with local and global innovation ecosystems.
- Experience Cutting-Edge Theory Combined with Practical Applications: Learn to identify profitable ventures, raise investment capital, manage the deal process, and build effective leadership teams—finance innovation through corporate venture capital and early collaboration with innovative startups.
Course delivery details
This is a five-day in-person innovation-intensive training, which is led by the world-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty.at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business campus. When participating in the training, you also have access to exclusive online network-building opportunities and the program alumni community.
The program fee is $7,900 (USD).
Certification / Credits
Participants in the Certificate of Business Excellence (COBE) program will earn a mark of distinction from a world-class university, gain access to a powerful global network, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence allows individuals to create a personal learning journey structured by our four academic pillars to gain management essentials in Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, and Finance to drive both personal and organizational development.
Contact this provider
Berkeley Executive Education | Leading with innovation & changing the way you learn
At Berkeley Executive Education you will explore a revolutionary learning experience that defies boundaries. Based on 2019 total enrollment revenue data, Berkeley Executive Education ranks #1 among public universities in executive education based on revenue and impact. All courses at...