Executive Strategy and Management - In House
Executive Strategy & Management is designed to help executives and senior managers develop a well formed organizational strategy and other essential documents and plans for success. At the end of the course, students will be able to develop a real-world strategy document for their organization and possess the elements necessary to put this plan into action.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
This course is best suited for executives and senior managers of any size organization.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Lesson 1: The Basics of Project Management
- What is Project Management?
- Projects vs. Operations
- The Triple Constraints
- So How Does An Organization Attain Predictable Results?
- Project Boundaries
- The Basics of PM
- The Spectrum Diagram
- PMBOK Guide Knowledge Areas
Lesson 2: What Every Project Should Have
- The Major Project Documents
- The Project Charter
- The Statement of Work
- The Project Management Plan
- The Project Data Sheet (PDS)
- The Reporting Information Flow
- The Basic Planning Steps
Lesson 3: What Causes Delays?
- Why Projects Fail
- Performance and Maturity
- What Causes Delays?
Lesson 4: Strategy Basics
- Scorecard Need Assessment
- The Value of Organizations
- Financial Measures, Why They Fail
- Barriers to Implementing Strategy
- The Balanced Scorecard
- A Sample Strategy Map
- The Nonprofit Balanced Scorecard
- Mission, Values, Vision and Strategy
- Five Key Questions For Change
- The Mission Statement - Gast’s Law
- Core Values Key Questions
- You Must Invert The Pyramid
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...