Designed to bridge the gap between leadership and culture in strategic management, the Leading Strategy Execution Through Culture training program provides executive business leaders with research-based tools to nurture a positive company culture and room to explore how managers can create a culture for change.
The program is delivered by Dr. Jenny Chatman, who is award-winner of Paul J. Cortese Distinguished Professor of Management and also one of leading international experts with clients across top Fortune 500 companies and global medium-sized firms.
This 2-day in-person training/or virtual 3-day self-paced learning will help you to successfully lead and leverage organizational culture to accelerate your organization’s strategic vision and performance.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
The program is designed especially for:
- Senior leaders who are looking to accelerate their strategic vision through a culture
- Anyone who has decided on a strategic shift in their organization and is now faced with executing their plan
- A group of colleagues or team who would like to advance their skills together
Main features of the training are:
- Pre-program assessments to help inform how you as a leader are best positioned to enhance and drive culture change: The “Organizational Culture Profile” and the “Leadership Style Questionnaire”
- Dynamic Capstone Project to bring back to your organization
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Extended post-program access to select course material
- Access to the program alumni community
- Leading Strategy Execution through Culture
*Note that there are different characteristics attributed to the program depending on whether it is delivered online or in-person.
Course delivery details
The training has two available formats. Each format has its own unique features to bring to you the best experience while you with us at Berkeley Executive Education.
The first format is a 3-day virtual communication-intensive program utilizing the flexible, online Lab platform Program sessions held from 8:30 am-12:00 pm PST.
The second format is a 2-day in-person, communication-intensive at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business campus.
The fee for the 3-Day Online format is $3,375 (USD).
The fee for the 2-Day In-Person format is $4,500 (USD).
Certification / Credits
You will receive a Program Certificate of Completion after finishing the training.
In addition, this program counts toward a Certificate of Business Excellence. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence gives individuals the opportunity to create a personal plan of study structured by our four academic pillars. Participants will earn a mark of distinction with certification from a world-class university, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years.
Contact this provider
Berkeley Executive Education | Leading with innovation & changing the way you learn
At Berkeley Executive Education you will explore a revolutionary learning experience that defies boundaries. Based on 2019 total enrollment revenue data, Berkeley Executive Education ranks #1 among public universities in executive education based on revenue and impact. All courses at...