Leadership at the PeakCenter for Creative Leadership
Leadership at the Peak
All available course dates
Leadership at the Peak
Leadership is different at the top. Take your organization – and yourself – to the next level.
Leading an organization is a powerful — and humbling — experience. Senior executives play an enormous role in the success of their organizations, and the challenges of top leadership are far-reaching, complex, and essential to get right. That’s why it’s crucial to provide access to specialized leadership training for executives.
Challenges Addressed in This Senior Executive Leadership Program
It’s essential for executives to develop a keen insight for what’s working, what’s not, and what they need to do in order to ensure a successful future, for both the organization and themselves. This program will address issues faced by top leaders:
- Business operations: the heart of all other challenges
- Strategic issues: setting and realizing vision, direction, and goals
- Managing change: both day-to-day and long-term
- Leading across boundaries: levels, silos, cultures, backgrounds, and interests
- Talent management: ensuring the current and future talent pipeline
- Individual impact: understanding and adjusting leadership style.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
- C-level & senior executives in the top three tiers of the organization.
- More than 15 years of management experience & leadership responsibility for 500+ people.
- Admission is by application.
Leadership Level: Leading the organization.
There are three stages to this course:
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
- Web-based assessment surveys, completed by participants, direct reports, peers and superiors.
- A check-in from program faculty to address any questions.
- Contact by CCL researchers to prepare factual questions for simulated live TV interview.
Led by highly qualified faculty, this low staff-to-participant ratio program includes:
- Highly relevant, research-based content to expand knowledge and address essential challenges.
- Experiential activities to add depth to feedback and key ideas.
- Media interview to assess executive image and presence.
- Health and fitness assessment and daily activities to connect energy management to leader effectiveness.
- A half-day, personal session with a CCL executive coach to integrate the experience and plan next steps.
- Extensive networking opportunities to provide connections, ideas and support.
- Digital access to all materials, resources and personal information for easy reference.
Senior leaders apply and sustain their learning with a package of resources.
- Two, one-hour phone coaching sessions with their CCL coach.
- REFLECTIONS,® an assessment to measure skills and behavior progress three months after the program.
- Optional, fee-based fitness coaching or media and executive presence coaching.
- Optional, fee-based learning and support: extended coaching engagements, additional eLearning packages and custom initiatives
Course delivery details
- Find a Program: Take this program online, delivered by our experts.
- License This Content: Let us train your team, who can then facilitate this program for your people.
- Custom Delivery: Have our experts deliver this training to your team.
The price of this course is
- Americas: $12,800
- EMEA: €11,950
- APAC: S$19,980
Certification / Credits
Through hands-on exercises, in-depth feedback, and one-on-one coaching, senior leaders leave the program with a clear path forward and the tools to see it through. In this leadership training for executives, participants will:
- Gain a clear view of the impact on the organization.
- Develop clear action plans for organizational challenges and priorities.
- Clarify organizational vision.
- Explore their leadership effectiveness.
- Improve external influence skills with boards, shareholders, partners, and critical stakeholders.
- Enhance executive image and communication skills.
- Learn to balance and sustain their own energy.
Why choose CCL?
96% of our participants say they're stronger leaders after working with CCL
750K alumni worldwide
50 years of pioneering leadership development best practices
Center for Creative Leadership - Executive Education - Leadership Training
For over 50 years, the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) has been devoted solely to the study and practice of leadership development. CCL has pioneered many innovations that have become best practices in the industry. Today, CCL has locations on...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training