Implementing Site Reliability EngineeringASPE Training
This three-day course will walk through the book Site Reliability Engineering: How Google Runs Production Systems, edited by Betsy Beyer, Chris Jones, Jennifer Petoff, and Niall Richard Murphy. During the course, you will learn about Google's approach to service management, gain an understanding of the basics of site reliability engineering, and get an introduction to advanced topics.
You'll look at real-world examples and code samples of how companies are using SRE to ensure that their services are exactly as reliable as they need to be. And finally, we'll cover the culture and human aspects of site reliability that drives successful implementation.In this Site Reliability Engineering Training Course, You will:
- Learn what an SRE is and isn't.
- Find out how SRE compares to DevOps.
- Understand the difference between service-level indicators (SLI), service-level objectives (SLO), and service-level agreements (SLA).
- Learn what technical and professional skills an SRE needs.
- Determine what makes up a good SRE team.
- Practice common ceremonies like blameless postmortems and production readiness reviews.
- Gain an understanding of error budgets and how to calculate reliability cost.
- Learn how SREs can embed themselves within development teams to increase operational stability.
Why choose ASPE Training?
160,000+ professionals trained worldwide
Provided training for 100% of the Fortune 100
Market leader in IT professional development
About ASPE Training
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT (Assess, Coach, Train) model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team