This interactive big data course will provide a technical overview of Apache Hadoop for project managers, business managers, and data analysts. Students will understand the overall big data space, technologies involved and will get a detailed overview of Apache Hadoop. The course will expose students to real-world use cases to comprehend the capabilities of Apache Hadoop. Students will also learn about YARN and HDFS and how to develop applications and analyze Big Data stored in Apache Hadoop using Apache Pig and Apache Hive. Each topic will provide hands-on experience to the students.
The big data course is developed and taught by certified Hadoop consultants who have a passion for teaching and help deliver value to various clients using Big Data and Hadoop technologies on a daily basis.In this Big Data Course, You Will:
- Learn about the big data ecosystem
- Understand the benefits and ROI you can get from your existing data
- Learn about Hadoop and how it is transforming the workspace
- Learn about MapReduce and Hadoop Distributed File system
- Learn how to use Hadoop to identify new business opportunities
- Learn about using Hadoop to improve data management processes
- Learn about using Hadoop to clarify results
- Learn about using Hadoop to expand your data sources
- Learn how to scale your current workflow to handle more users and lower your overall performance cost
- Learn about the various technologies that comprise the Hadoop ecosystem
Why choose ASPE?
160,000+ professionals trained worldwide
Provided training for 100% of the Fortune 100
Market leader in IT professional development
Contact this provider
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT (Assess, Coach, Train) model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your...