Innovation and Strategic Thinking for Managers
Discover how to lead innovation and implement change in your organization.
Upcoming start dates
1 start date available
- Self-paced Online
This OnDemand Course contains the following lessons:
- The Manager's Role During Change
- Managing Resistance to Change
- Five Phases of the Creativity-to-Innovation Process
- Fostering Creativity and Innovation in Others
- SEAL Approach to Building Organizational Agility
- Strategy Execution: Elements of a Sound Strategy
- Strategy Development and Execution: The ADEPTT Model
Certification / Credits
Learn to think strategically and build skills to initiate and manage change as well as drive innovation. Get access to the frameworks necessary to develop strategies, become agile and foster the creativity needed to innovate.
AMA - American Management Association
American Management Association Company Info
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...
You may also like...
Innovation Styles®: Boost Innovative Thinking with Emotional Intelligence – for Individual Contributors
Values Centered Innovation Inc.
Innovation and Project Management | Live Instructor Led Class
Project Management Experts, LLC