Customer Service Excellence: How to Win and Keep Customers
Customer service excellence will give you the competitive advantage you need to survive in a tough and increasingly uncertain business climate. In today’s customer-oriented business environment, "people skills" are critical for personal and organizational success. How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance. This training seminar on providing good customer service gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service excellence.
How You Will Benefit
- Deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
- Learn how to gain repeat business
- Know what customers expect
- Increase your credibility with customers—and your value to your organization
- Manage stressful situations more effectively
- Recognize the signals of customer irritation—and how to respond appropriately and assist in quickly finding a workable solution to your customer’s problem
Upcoming start dates
29 April, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
3 June, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, credit and billing specialists, small business owners—as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their skills and train their staffs.
- The benefits of providing good customer service
- Focusing on customer service excellence and success
- How customer service creates revenue
- Why customer satisfaction is based on perceptions
- Focusing on customers’ top two expectations to save time and reduce stress
- Managing customer expectations by personality style
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Responding effectively to specific customer behaviors
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2295
- AMA Members: $2095
Certification / Credits
CEU: 1.2, CPE: 14
Average rating 4.8
The pace was slow, but the content was strong
The instructor thoroughly went through each of the material, very knowledgably about the subject, and very inclusive in getting all participants involved. Awesome Training!
He applied the topics on the case study, so it's helpful and useful.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...