Customer Service and Support: How to Wow Your Customers
It does little good to make a sale if your company or organization cannot service your current customers. Increasingly, many companies have found that outstanding customer service is the key to customer retention, growth, and profitability. Excellent customer service representatives and teams must possess a range of skills, including the versatility and proficiency in dealing with service disruptions and difficult customers, the ability to relate to customer expectations and concerns, the confidence to assert certain points to an unreasonable customer, and the skill to generate additional sales. With the appropriate application of these skills, customers will often receive a positive customer service experience that exceeds their expectations.
This program teaches the skills needed to “wow!” your customers and surpass their expectations, beginning with some foundation skills, but then progressing to advanced concepts such as a team approach to customer service.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Individuals who will benefit from this course include new and experienced customer service representatives, Individuals involved in servicing and supporting customers, and entire customer service teams.
- Increase your ability to “wow!” your customers by exceeding their expectations.
- Develop proficiency in various methods of communicating with customers, with emphasis on telephone and email.
- Exhibit versatility and comfort in handling service disruptions and difficult customers.
- Ask effective questions and listen better for the customer’s needs and concerns.
- Identify when and how to use a team approach to customer service.
- Display comfort in identifying and developing sales opportunities.
Module 1: How to Wow Your Customers
- Three Zones of Customer Satisfaction
- Developing a Customer Satisfaction and Service Strategy
- Three General Tips for Wowing Customers
- 3 Rs: Respect, Responsiveness, Reliability
- Be Accountable
- Follow the Golden Rule
Module 2: Customer Service Skills and Competencies
- Questioning and Listening for Needs and Expectations
- Managing Expectations and Responding to Demanding Customers
Module 3: Communicating via Email and Telephone
- Different Modes of Communication
- Exercise: Brainstorm for Using Email and Telephone with Customers
- Body Language and Nonverbals
- Guidelines on Communicating over Telephone
- Exercise: Telephone Practice Activity
- Using Email Effectively
Module 4: Managing Difficult Customers
- Service Recovery Model
- Offering Options and Alternatives
Module 5: Sales Opportunity Analysis
- How to Identify Sales Opportunities
- IDEAL® Questioning
Module 6: Customer Service as a Team
- When and How to Use Teams in Customer Service
- Attributes of Successful Teams
Course delivery details
This course is delivered in the live virtual classroom, traditional classroom or onsite. To inquire, contact Corporate Education Group via the information request form.
Inquire for pricing.
Contact this provider
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) is a premier provider of talent development solutions. Since 1987, CEG has collaborated with clients to unlock business value by delivering talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to make your workforce...