According to a Stanford Research Institute study, success is 88% attitude and only 12% education. Maintaining a positive attitude is an important factor in your ability to succeed in life and stay resilient through tough times. Serving customers is rewarding, but sometimes challenging work. Discover what skills are required for a great service attitude. We have five Service Attitude courses available in this series that focus on getting and giving help, mentoring peers, coaching peers, customer experience and managing customer expectations. Each course averages 15 minutes to complete with a post assessment included for each course. The Application Activity forms will allow the participant to apply the learnings in their own scenario and environment. This selection of courses is intended for executives, managers, Call centre staff, and customer facing people who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
You work with customers in a customer services role or want to develop your skills in this area.
We have five Service Attitude courses available in this series that focus on:
- Maintaining a positive attitude
- Peak job performance and maintaining a positive attitude starts with having a suitable service disposition and strong interpersonal skills. Maintaining a positive attitude takes work—focusing on what’s right, looking for solutions to problems instead of complaining, and having a positive “expectancy” that things will improve. Discover how to stay involved and healthy coping mechanisms that help keep us physically and mentally healthy. Discover why Integrity and honesty are the foundations of trust, the root of service. Apply strategies for cultivating exceptional customer service character every day.
- Character & Integrity
- Character describes human qualities that create our public reputation such as personality, appearance, and behaviors. Integrity matches reality to our words—keep your promises. Discover why Integrity and honesty are the foundations of trust, the root of service. Apply strategies for cultivating exceptional customer service character every day.
- Service Mistakes
- Mistakes will happen and the key is how you handle the situation when a mistake happen. Discover eight tips for working through service mistakes and ten customer service mistakes you can avoid. Understand the five service mistakes organizations should avoid.
- Equal Respect
- Respect is a feeling of admiration or positive regard for someone or something. Respect isn’t just tolerating others. Understand why respect is much easier to lose than it is to gain and why it is important to ten ways to show every customer the same courtesy, no matter how difficult he or she may be behaving.
- Service Resiliency
- Service resiliency is the ability to recover quickly from a challenging, adverse customer situation, disruptive change, crisis, trauma, or negative stress. Learn how to cut down on the frequency of adverse situations. Implement nine steps to increase your service resiliency.
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification in Service Attitude
Why choose Chart Learning Solutions?
Chart Learning Solutions strives to help organizations and individuals apply the skills in their professional development. This ensures that individuals perform at optimal levels of productivity. Our innovative hybrid learning methodology will:
- Increase team and employee engagement
- Provide employee accountability
- Accelerate positive behavioural changes
- Improve skill competencies and levels of professionalism
- Promote positive cultural change
Average rating 4.9
Thank you for this course, I really found it empowering. The 2 aspects that spoke to me was the use of HEAT (I don't think I'll ever forget it) and secondly the massive impact o...
What stood out for me was the positive attitude: with a positive attitude we can achieve a lot as a team, also Respect, without those in your work environment we are doomed.
I learned to take on challenges in a positive manner. Improve on areas where you feel you might be lacking by engaging with other members or resources. Get rid of bad habbits an...
Contact this provider
Chart Learning Solutions
There's no denying that workplace demands are changing. It is essential that we develop, nurture, and continuously evolve our soft skills to make them the most valuable assets in our companies. Our purpose is to successfully change and enhance the...