Providing exceptional customer service is all about understanding why, how, and WIIFM, or “What’s In It for Me?” This course does not preach at attendees. Instead, it helps them understand the personal and professional benefits of providing exceptional customer service and gives them the tools to act.
Specifically, course objectives include the following:
- Identify WIIFM–make the connection between exceptional customer service and lower stress levels, greater satisfaction, and better opportunity for advancement.
- Apply the ARC and HEAT Models to ensure top-quality customer service in all business settings. The ARC ensures that the customer service loop is closed, thus ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Use anger-defusing and “recovery” techniques to calm upset customers.
- Adeptly handle telephone and email clients.
- Develop goals to activate and to reinforce the training.
(Recommended length: 1-2 days)
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Inquire for costing.
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Contact this provider
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...