Service representatives often act as the "face" of their organizations and play a critical role in delivering the best experience for every customer. In this course, learners will explore theories, strategies, and techniques for delivering quality service and building customer loyalty. This course is designed for service professionals with any level of experience who want to expand their knowledge, improve their skills, and increase their understanding of customer service.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Describe the benefits of providing quality customer service, identify internal customers, and identify how to help organizations excel
- Apply best practices in customer service and employ the criteria required for a satisfactory customer experience
- Describe the external and internal factors in a customer's experience and how these relate to the Voice of the Customer
- Identify the benefits of bringing respect, emotional support, and a personal touch to customer interactions, and apply these practices to customer interactions
- Differentiate between and recommend key performance indicators (KPIs) to enhance the customer experience
- Identify different types of face-to-face communication, the critical success factors in face-to-face communication, and the benefits of actively listening to customers
- Identify various remote customer service communication channels, e.g., online, phone, etc., and apply best practices for each channel
- Take action to increase the loyalty of the customers served
- Identify the benefits of customer complaints, the steps in the service recovery process, and analyze the moments of truth in real-life situations
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.6 CEUs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...