Creating Friction Free Relationships: Tools for Working with Anyone
Tactics for getting others to cooperate and help accomplish your objectives
Whatever your position in the organization, you have to work with and for other people to get things done. Within every business environment, interpersonal friction is inevitable.
Making the situation worse is that today we are all overworked and overwhelmed.
Whether it’s your boss, colleagues, or direct reports, people are prone to react emotionally, and they may prioritize their own agendas instead of focusing on what you need from them. In turn, these behaviors cause you friction in the form of distraction, frustration, and work delays.
Here’s your chance to get immediate solutions for turning around every one of those difficult or out-of-control relationships.
This webinar provides the concrete tactics, sage advice, and proven techniques for alleviating the friction and discomfort in all of your business relationships.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this , you will be able to:
- Understand the emotions involved in charged situations
- Demonstrate approaches for not getting reactive when other people are being emotional
- Use word-for-word scripts to influence others to modify their behavior
- Apply steps to build trust in relationships
- Plan for navigating office politics
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Attend this program to discover simple guidelines and ground rules for establishing and maintaining friction-free relationships, including:
- Ways to take the emotions out of charged situations and not get reactive
- Strategies for staying poised and factual when other people are being emotional
- How not to take things personally
- Tactics for getting information and deliverables you need when someone isn’t coming through for you (and how not to go home bothered by the person every day)
- Word-for-word scripts to get someone else to want to change his or her behavior
- Tips for building greater trust among team members
- Advice for navigating office politics so you no longer worry about how you are perceived
- How to speak up and ask questions without fear of being judged and to accept help without feeling weak
- The first thing to say in every meeting to make sure that the meeting will end quickly and to ensure you get and give the information you need
- A simple, stress-free approach to awkward conversations (so you don’t have to avoid them)
- Ways to influence others to get them to follow your requests
Attendance at this webinar is limited, so register now!
- Non Members: $199.00
- AMA Members: $199.00
- GSA: $199.00
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...