Recruiting with Motivational Intelligence™
One good hire can transform a team. One bad hire can quickly become a distracting nightmare. In the interviewing process, it can often be challenging to tell which type of employee you will get. At times, recruiting can seem like more of a game of chance than one of skill.
However, it doesn’t have to be. The most important thing to look for in recruiting candidates is a higher level of Motivational Intelligence. Higher MQ is the single most significant determinant of an individual’s likelihood of success. Candidates with higher MQ will excel in five critical areas.
Upcoming start dates
Contact the provider for details
Contact 2logical for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Who is this course for:
- Managers/leaders who are looking to find talent who will come up to speed faster and stay with them long enough to increase the team's success.
- HR professionals who are concerned about increasing their organizational talent pool and building a meaningful succession planning pipeline.
- Recruiters and Recruiting professionals who need to more quickly determine the likelihood of a person's ability to succeed within a given environment.
Important topics included in the course:
- Overcoming bias and blind spots in recruiting
- Understanding precisely what to look for in a candidate
- Knowing the right questions to ask
- Becoming and a better listener
- Attracting the best candidates and structuring a winning interview
- Significantly enhanced ability to build trust, inspire loyalty and create a strong team culture
- Improved change management
- Improved employee engagement, empowerment, and retention
- Enhanced organizational development and levels of business innovation
- Enhanced ability for talent management and succession planning
Course delivery details
All 2logical programs, including content and delivery details, can be customized to fit your organization’s needs. Please contact 2logical for more information.
Contact 2logical for pricing
Certification / Credits
Are you SHRM-CP certified? 2logical is a certified SHRM training provider. Contact 2logical for more information.
Why choose 2logical?
97% participant buy-in, retention and implementation rate
Our clients include more than 40% of the world’s largest corporations
We work across every industry vertical in more than 90 countries and on 6 continents
Contact this provider
Within each of us, there is a key to unlocking our potential. A means of overcoming the negative thinking and self-doubts that hold us back. Once unlocked, our perspective on ourselves and the world of opportunities fundamentally shifts. Suddenly things...