The Versatile Salesperson
Even the most unique, innovative products and services have limited appeal on their own. Sales success is as much about the “how” of sales as it is about the “what” of sales. Simply put, today’s no-nonsense environment takes an agile salesperson with exceptional interpersonal versatility. People buy from people with whom they are comfortable.
The Versatile Salesperson gives salespeople a simple method for quickly building rapport with customers and prospects of all levels. The Versatile Salesperson (VSP) is built around the four-quadrant Social Styles matrix. Participants are profiled for their perceived Social Style and interpersonal versatility level, and then learn how to identify others’ Social Styles and temporarily adjust their own style to communicate more easily and effectively build trust with customers.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This program is a must for any salesperson looking to improve their overall sales effectiveness. Mastering Social Styles Versatility empowers salespeople to communicate more credibly, reduce customer tension, and build greater trust.
The Versatile Salesperson provides participants with results-oriented versatility skills that help them improve their ability to work comfortably and effectively with customers. Salespeople will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of versatility and learn how to use versatility to improve sales effectiveness
- Accurately determine others’ Social Styles and be able to approach them in the most appropriate manner
- Communicate persuasively with each Social Style
- Adapt behavior to match customers’ behavior—to build better relationships and influence others
- Deal more effectively with customers who are experiencing discomfort during the sales process
The Wilson Learning Advantage—Ensuring Learning Is Applied for Improved Performance
For any program to be effective, learning must be transferred to day-to-day work practices. To achieve this, a variety of performance application, reinforcement, and support tools are essential for any successful learning implementation.
The following tools, activities, and components ensure skills are learned, applied, and coached to for improved performance:
- Pre-workshop communication to accelerate the readiness of both participants and managers
- Learning designed for maximum transfer of new skills, with flexible delivery options (options vary by program)
- Automated learner and manager reinforcement and application activities to ensure participants hone newly acquired skills, use them on the job, and managers effectively coach for sustained results
This program can be taught by a Wilson Learning facilitator or by an organization’s own leader-trained in-house professional.
Organizations that partner with Wilson Learning have access to additional services to address their unique needs, including:
- Implementation consulting
- Assessment and measurement
- Evaluation of performance impact
Inquire for pricing information
Contact this provider
Our work with thousands of organizations has taught us that every organization is uniquely shaped by its history, culture, mission, values, lore, leadership, and, ultimately, its people. Every organization has a pulse. For 50 years, Wilson Learning has partnered with...